Everyone likes to add eggs to one’s food Children and elders both like eggs and eat happily.
Eggs are a very good source of inexpensive, high quality protein. More than half the protein of an egg is found in the egg white along with vitamin B2 and lower amounts of fat than the yolk. Eggs are rich sources of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper
We are sharing here a simple recipe for cooking eggs which is easy, nutritious, and can be made quickly. Khageena is a very simple and quick recipe but makes very delicious and mouthwatering dish. Khageena can be served with roti or paratha. Cook and have fun.
- 2 eggs
- 2 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup oil or ghee
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 green chili chopped
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat them well for 2 minutes;
- Put ghee in a frying pan and put it on medium flame;
- Add onions and keep stirring so that they do not burn rather get brown evenly;
- When the onions are light brown add chopped tomato and green chili;
- Stir for about one minute, now add salt, and red chili powder;
- Stir for about 1 minute;
- Add beaten eggs and cook on medium flame for until everything is mixed with eggs and eggs are not watery;
- Keep stirring to avoid burning;
- Delicious Khageena is ready to serve. Enjoy with family.