Shoraby Wala Gosht (Mutton Curry)
This is a very common dish in Pakistani households. It is well is liked by people of all age. This is nutritious, delicious and is easy to make. Mutton Curry is one of those easy to make and well-liked foods that everyone adores. this meat dish is heart and nutritious, full of delicious and healthy ingredients. You can use any cut of mutton that you prefer and it can also be made using beef or lamb. If you like mutton Curry try our other mutton recipe, Mutton Pulao.
- ½ kg mutton
- 2 onions roughly sliced
- 1-1/2 cup oil or ghee
- 1 tomato sliced roughly
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp Ground mix spice powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Put meat, onions, garlic, ginger paste, salt, red chilies, and turmeric in the pressure cooker. Put half a liter of water and put it on fire. Close the lid and put the pressure on to the lid.
- When whistle starts blowing cook for 15 minutes.
- Open the pressure cooker and stir with a cooking spoon. Put oil or ghee and chopped tomatoes in the cooker and keep stirring until the meat changes its color and become light brown (gosht bhoon lein). At this stage add ground mmix spice powder.
- Put ½ liters of water and lower the flame to the mid-level. Let it cook for at least 5 minutes.
- It is ready now. Serve with roti or boiled rice.
It will be enough for 6-8 people. Cook and enjoy!