I had an accident in 1992 and broke my leg very badly. Had two operations and bed rest for two months, but the bone did not heal. Then, one day I was walking with the help of a stick I slipped and broke the same leg again. This was a big tragedy for me and I was devastated. I had to go for another operation. The doctors this time put a rod in my leg which was very painful and I was unable to bend my leg. I went through all this and my bone did not heal even then.
One day a friend of us came to visit us and my husband just told him the problem we were facing. He told us this remedy and said that this remedy heals the broken bones of anyone. The remedy is very simple.
The Remedy Itself
- Gum Guggulu (Commiphora wightii) Gummy resin (called guggle in Urdu
- Ochre, a kind of reddish brown mineral called Gero in Urdu
- Take equal weight of each ingredient.
- Grind them with mortar and pestle (one ingredient being a gum/glue the electric grinder will not work).
- Take large sized empty capsules and fill them. One person will need 7 capsules.
- Eat one capsule every day for seven days, take it early in the morning but not on an empty stomach.
- Drink a glass of milk with the capsule.
It works like magic. No more lying in bed with broken bones! The bone is now healed; but depending on the situation one has to take rest for two more weeks.
If you would like to see more quick and easy remedies, click here.
If you or someone else uses this remedy then please share your experience with us.
Share this and help others get well!
Disclaimer: This post is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians. The reader should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to his/her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.