If you have any wrinkles, large pores, fine lines or drooping skin, this mask is the one for you. It instantly firms, lifts and smooth’s the skin for a younger and healthier look to the skin. If used regularly it reduces the appearance of these, keeping the skin looking better than ever.
This mask only has two Ingredients:
- Egg White
- Aloe Vera Gel
Why Egg White?
Egg Whites have a lot of advantages used on the skin:
- Egg white has abundant proteins and albumin which have skin toning properties.
- Reduces wrinkles.
- It controls the excess production of sebum and tightens the skin pores.
- Takes away dirt, surplus oil and dead cells on the skin.
- Eliminates any puffiness in the under eye area.
- Has skin tightening properties to lift the skin.
Why Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera implements several key roles in this mask:
- Aloe Vera gel has two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These have wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that diminish skin inflammation
- It acts as a moisturizing element of this mask.
- It fights ageing and wrinkles as it contains several antioxidants some of which are, vitamin C, beta carotene and Vitamin E that enhance the skin’s natural firmness.
For Aloe Vera hair benefits look here.
How to Make The Mask?
½ tsp. Egg White
½ tsp. Aloe Vera Gel
*The ratio is 1:1 for Egg White: Aloe Vera.
Just beat the two together with a fork in a small bowl until well combined.
How to Use?
Apply the resulting translucent gel on your face, let dry and wash off. Use twice a week for maximum effectiveness.