Waking up with a pillow peppered with fallen strands of hair? If your hair feels lank, brittle, unhealthy, split-ended or thin, this is an inexpensive hair treatment that makes takes your hair from:
Hair fall is an issue faced by about 50% of the female population and 60% of the male. A study conducted by The Belgravia Centre states that 60% of hair loss sufferers would rather have more hair than money or friends. People believe that hair loss is not something which can be prevented: they are WRONG.
Do you want thicker, shinier, softer and fuller hair just within a few weeks? Try this treatment at home and be amazed by the results.
This Treatment is a hair mask consisting of three amazing and super healthy natural ingredients:
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Coconut Oil
- Castor Oil
These are fairly easy to procure and give amazing results.
Why Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera performs several key functions in this treatment:
- It contains something called proteolytic enzymes which mend dead skin cells on the scalp.
- It promotes hair growth.
- It reduces dandruff due to its concentrated anti-fungal properties.
- Rejuvenates hair with its own nutrients preventing breakage and adding elasticity.
- Lastly it creates a shielding layer over your hair that saves your hair from harmful environmental elements and also keeps it constantly hydrated.
Why Coconut Oil?
The Coconut Oil serves as a base and a major hydrating element in this treatment, it also:
- Nourishes the scalp due to its rich fatty acid content.
- Reduces hair breakage
- Penetrates the hair follicles for a deep and thorough hydration.
- Soothes the scalp and prepares it to support thicker hair growth.
Why Castor Oil?
The main benefits of using castor oil in this treatment are:
- Higher growth rates of hair: people have reported up to 5 times growth speed of hair after using castor oil.
- Prevents and Remedies hair loss due to richness in ricinoleic acid content which helps increase circulation to the scalp and improves hair growth.
- It keeps the scalp pH balanced so the natural oils can be replenished and will aid in undoing hair damage.
- It contains anti-oxidants to support Keratin in hair and help make it stronger and smoother.
How to Make?
This amount can be used by 1 person with fairly long hair (to the middle of back).
1 Tbsp. Aloe Vera Gel
1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
½ Tbsp. Castor Oil
*The ratio is 2:2:1 for Aloe Vera: Coconut Oil: Castor Oil.
- Melt the coconut oil by placing it in a metal bowl over a hot water bath for 1 minute.
- Mix all three ingredients together.
*Can keep in fridge for up to a week. Ideally you should make a fresh batch every time you use it.
How to Use?
Apply all over hair and massage into the scalp. Leave in overnight and wash out in the morning (can be left longer). You can apply this at minimum once a week and maximum every day. It shows results within four weeks and many people even see results immediately.
[i] Clip Art taken from MS Word 2010