If you want to thicken and grow your hair out, this Ginger Hair Mask is one of the best solutions available anywhere. It will make your hair luxuriously silky, fluffy and thick; while rapidly growing it out in the space of just a few weeks.
This Ginger Hair Mask has the following Ingredient:
Ginger has a lot of great hair benefits:
- The warming and stimulating effects of ginger work to increase the scalp circulation and encourage healthy hair growth.
- Ginger contains antioxidant gingerol which helps to fight free radicals.
- Ginger is also a great hair conditioner.
- Rich in minerals and essential oils, it makes hair more manageable, softer and shinier.
- It is a useful remedy for dandruff and dry, itchy scalp.
- It contains natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that help keep scalp healthy and clean.
How to make the Ginger Hair Mask?
¼ Kg Ginger
Method to make Ginger Hair Mask
- Wash the ginger thoroughly.
- Use a Juicer machine (the kind used for juicing apples or carrots) to juice the ginger.
- Collect and store the juice in a sterilized container in the fridge.
How to Use?
Use about ¼ cup of ginger juice to thoroughly saturate your scalp, leave in to dry. Do not wash hair for at least 24 hours. Then wash out the mask like normal.