This Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse helps increase shine in your hair, improves scalp health, aids detangling and more. The gentle natural ingredients I the mixture aid hair growth and remove built up product from the hair follicles. They discourage the hair from tangling and make it smoother and easier to work with. if you would like more tips, check out our list of the Top 5 Essential Beauty DIYs to get you through the Winter.
This Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse has the following Ingredients:
- Rose Water
- Aloe Vera
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Why Rose Water?
Rose water is a versatile ingredient which has many hair benefits:
- Rose water promotes hair growth
- It helps to soften and condition hair
- Reduces scalp inflammation
- Strengthens your hair from the root
- Gets rid of dandruff
- Helps to reduce oiliness on your scalp
- Reduces hair loss
- Clears product buildup on your scalp
Why Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera performs several key functions in this treatment:
- It contains something called proteolytic enzymes which mend dead skin cells on the scalp.
- It promotes hair growth.
- It reduces dandruff due to its concentrated anti-fungal properties.
- Rejuvenates hair with its own nutrients preventing breakage and adding elasticity.
- Lastly it creates a shielding layer over your hair that saves your hair from harmful environmental elements and also keeps it constantly hydrated.
Why Apple Cider Vinegar?
It has a lot of benefits for the hair and scalp:
- It has properties that balance your scalp and hair pH level
- Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties help combating scalp infections, dryness, itchiness and dandruff.
- An after shampoo apple cider vinegar rinse can do wonders to your hair, retaining the pH level of your scalp and leaving you with soft, shiny and smooth hair.
- It tames rough hair cuticles and fights split ends.
- It breaks up and clears away any sticky residue on your hair. Residue comes from various hair products like dry shampoo, hair serums, hair spray and hair gel.
- It is great natural de-tangler.
- It reduces porosity of the hair.
- It de-frizzes and adds shine to hair. It tames rough hair cuticles and fights split ends.
- Apple cider vinegar is praised for being rich in vitamins and minerals good for hair, like vitamin C and B.
- It contains alpha-hydroxy acid which helps exfoliate scalp skin, and that it’s anti-inflammatory, which can help with dandruff.
How to make the Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse?
½ Cup Rose Water
1/8 Cup Aloe Vera Gel
1/8 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
Method to make Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
- Mix the Aloe Vera Gel, Vinegar and Rosewater in a blender.
- Bottle the resulting rinse into a sterilized spray bottle.
- Store in the fridge. It should last a long time.
How to Use?
Spray your hair with the rinse after a shower, (it doesn’t matter if your hair is wet or dry), concentrate on the roots, but generously spritz the entirety. However, don’t soak your hair entirely; a gentle dampness should be enough. Let dry, and go about your day.