This recipe is a favorite food from my kitchen, my children love mixed vegetables as I cook them. Many people cook mixed vegetables in their own style but if you try this recipe you will love it. This is a very delicious, mouthwatering and popular winter dish in Pakistani households. It is eaten in all the houses.
Ingredients for Mixed Vegetables
- ½ kg green peas peeled
- 1/4 kg potatoes (peel and cut in small pieces)
- ¼ kg carrots (wash, peel and cut in small pieces)
- 2 onion (medium sized)
- Green chilli 5 finely chopped
- 1cup oil or ghee
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
Method for Mixed Vegetables
- Put all the ingredients in a cooking pan and put it on high flame ;
- Keep stirring for one minute;
- Lower the heat to a minimum and let it cook for fifteen to twenty minutes;
- Now check if all the vegetables are soft then cook for one minute on high heat;
- If the vegetables are still hard then give it some more time;
- When vegetables are soft sauté for one minute on high heat;
- Very delicious Vegetables are ready;
Mixed Vegetables are served with roti or with boiled rice.
It will be enough for 6-8 people. Cook and enjoy!
Let us know if you need some special recipe and if you like our work subscribe to our blog and get a new recipe every week. You can share our work with others, it is free!!!