This is a targeted mask to Lighten and Reduce Freckles using three simple ingredients to reduce freckles and make them fade away with regular use. This mask uses acidic bleaching agents such as lemon juice and lactic acid from yogurt however; the addition of honey should balance them out and allow no harm to come to even sensitive skin. This mask, when used over time, fades away your freckles leaving skin glowing and smooth.
The Mask to Lighten and Reduce Freckles is relatively simple and easy to make. It has three ingredients.
All these ingredients work together to Lighten and Reduce Freckles .
Yogurt has a lot of benefits when applied to the skin:
- Yogurt contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxyl acid and dissolves dead skin cells. This leaves skin smooth, clean and clear and lightens freckles.
- Yogurt helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Moisturizes the skin
- Fights acne and relieves sunburn
- Helps to rejuvenate and soften the skin
The lemon brightens, lightens, and clarifies the skin:
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time
- They help eliminate the over-production of oils.
- They are antibacterial and help to clear away acne, pimples and blackheads.
- Lemons have naturally exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells and toxins.
- Lemons help reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
The Honey has properties which help to purify the skin:
- Honey cleans out impurities from skin pores.
- Honey is naturally antiseptic; it has healing and soothing properties.
- Honey is a humectant so it moisturizes, prevents wrinkles and soothes and heals dry patches.
- Honey helps in reducing acne scarring.
- It also has brightening properties.
How to Make?
This is a mask that is very easy to make.
½ tsp. Yogurt (plain yogurt is best)
½ tsp. Honey
½ tsp. lemon Juice
Mix the three ingredients in small bowl with a wire whisk until well combined.
How to Use?
Apply the mask onto your face in a liberal layer, and afterward wait fifteen minutes before washing it off with warm water. At that point use cold water and pat your face dry with a paper towel. While the skin is still marginally wet, utilize your most loved lotion to secure in the dampness. I speak more about this technique in my Rose Water Hydrating Mist Post.