This Pore Minimizing mask is one I really enjoy wearing and using. It only contains one simple ingredient but It is very fun to use and does a great job of minimizing Pores. Personally I always use this Pore Minimizing mask directly before the day of an event because it keeps my skin tight and firm. It closes pores, reduces redness and puffiness, and deep cleanses your skin.
Though this Pore Minimizing mask only has one ingredient, it is the application method that makes it special. For similar masks try our Anti-Wrinkle Face Mask.
This Pore Minimizing mask only has one Ingredient:
- Egg White
Why Egg White?
Egg Whites have a lot of advantages used on the skin:
- Egg white has abundant proteins and albumin which have skin toning properties.
- Fosters wrinkle-free skin.
- It controls the excess production of sebum and tightens the skin pores.
- Takes away dirt, surplus oil and dead cells on the skin.
- Eliminates any puffiness in the under eye area.
- Has skin tightening properties to lift the skin.
How to Make The Pore Minimizing Mask?
Ingredients for the Pore Minimizing Mask
2 tsp. Egg White
The method to make this very easy, but the application process is slightly involved. Just beat the egg white until it is nicely blended, but not too foamy.
How to Use?
- You will need the following tools to apply this mask, a face mask brush and some tissue paper.
- Take the tissue and separate the halves of the paper.
- Now apply a coating of the egg white to your face and immediately press the single sheet of tissue over it, covering all your facial skin.
- Apply another layer of egg white over the tissue with your brush.
- Let the mask rest on you mask until it completely dry or until 15 minutes, whichever comes later.
- When it dries, peel off the mask from your face, it should lift off easily.
- The reason we apply the mask this way is because the paper helps to tighten the skin and to deep cleanse the dirt and other materials from our pores. When he mask is lifted off it also removes the dead skins and leaves skin looking fresher, healthier and smoother.