Green Tea Salt Scrub is a nice and gentle scrub that is moisturizing and anti-aging. It is good for removing dead skin, cleaning pores and detoxifying. It also reduces fine lines and wrinkles as well as acne and blemishes. Green Tea Salt Scrub contains healthy and wholesome natural ingredients that each have any skin benefits.
This Green Tea Salt Scrub has the following Ingredients:
- Green Tea
- Epsom Salt
- Olive oil
Why Green Tea?
This is one of the most powerful ingredients for skin care.
- It promotes DNA repair. Green tea has a powerful antioxidant called EGCG that fights DNA damage from UV rays to prevent skin cancer. Which results in the fact that it acts as a potent anti-aging ingredient that combats signs of aging when ingested or applied topically.
- Green tea has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, because of its high content of polyphenols called catechins. These catechins in green tea get rid of irritation, redness, and swelling.
- The same polyphenols make Green tea a great antibacterial agent for treating acne and unclogging pores.
- Has large amounts of Vitamin B2 and Vitamin E, which promote collagen and keep skin looking young and firm. It also keeps the skin hydrated.
- Caffeine and tannins in green tea help shrink blood vessels around the eyes, making it a miracle for treating puffy eyes and dark circles
Why Epsom Salt?
Epsom Salt is a great health booster and has lots of brilliant effects for the skin.
- Epsom salt pulls out toxins and impurities from the skin which helps detoxify skin and beautify it.
- Helps to absorb and regulate excess oil. This helps with Acne inflammation, oily skin and large pores.
- It is a very mild abrasive and helps to exfoliate skin, removing dead skin cells.
- If your skin is becoming leathery or rough Epsom salt softens and smooths it out.
- Cleanses and purifies pores.
- Epsom salt is rich in antioxidants that ward off free radicals that cause premature aging.
- It also helps prevent wrinkles and fine lines by exfoliating skin of flakes and dry skin that accelerates aging.
- It reduces and prevents formation of cellulite by reducing water retention and breaking up the old fat cells that accumulate and form cellulite.
Why Olive Oil?
Olive oil is a powerfully refreshing antioxidant which has many skin benfits:
- Olive oil acts as an antioxidant, which is a substance that prevents oxidation., and protects against free radicals.
- It prevents premature aging.
- Has an intense moisturizing effect on the skin, leaving it hydrated and nourished.
- Olive oil contains the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. Some of these vitamins are beneficial for the skin.
- Olive oil has been shown to have antibacterial properties.
- Helps to fade scars and smoothen skin.
How to make the Green Tea Salt Scrub ?
1 Tsp. Green Tea Leaves
2 Tsp. Epsom Salt
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil*
*Please use only high quality extra virgin olive oil. Other types have a chance of harming the skin. If you like, you can replace the olive oil with coconut oil.
Method to make Green Tea Salt Scrub
Mix the three ingredients in a small bowl.
How to Use?
Use a generous dollop of the Green Tea Salt Scrub on your face, rubbing in circles and taking care to avoid the eyes. Rinse off with warm water, splash a little bit of cold water after to close your pores completely. Apply your favorite moisturizer while the skin is still slightly damp. Use twice a week for maximum effectiveness.
Where to buy Epsom Salt?
Charda Suuraj EPSOM SALT
Epsom Salt is an all-natural miraculous health booster that raises your magnesium levels and makes you healthier and stronger – faster than ever before. Here at Charda Suuraj, we sell Pure Crystalline EPSOM SALT in 1kg boxed packages.