This Aloe Vera Toning Face Mask lifts dirt and oils from your pores and cleans skin, it makes your skin soft and silky smooth. It is suitable for all skin types and incredibly simple to make. It rejuvenates skin and prevents breakouts.
The Lemon Exfoliating Face and Body Scrub is a litre finicky to make. It has three ingredients.
Aloe Vera Gel
Fine Grain Sugar
These ingredients work together to create a super good Aloe Vera Toning Face Mask that is very comfortable to apply and use.
The lemon brightens, lightens, and clarifies the skin:
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time
- They help eliminate the over-production of oils.
- They are antibacterial and help to clear away acne, pimples and blackheads.
- Lemons have naturally exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells and toxins.
- Lemons help reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
The Honey has properties which help to purify the skin:
- Honey cleans out impurities from skin pores.
- Honey is naturally antiseptic; it has healing and soothing properties.
- Honey is a humectant so it moisturises, prevents wrinkles and soothes and heals dry patches.
- Honey helps in reducing acne scarring.
- It also has brightening properties.
Sugar has some great skin care benefits:
- It has properties which help keep the skin oil balance,
- Has a natural anti aging affect on the skin
- It protects the skin against toxins
- It makes the skin soften
How to Make?
The Aloe Vera Toning Face Mask is simple to make.
½ tsp. Lemon Juice
½ tsp. Honey
½ tsp. Sugar
1 tsp. Aloe Vera Gel
- Add Lemon juice, honey and sugar together in one bowl, mix with a fork sugar is dissolved.
- Mix in the aloe vera gel.
How to Use?
Apply a generous layer on your face, keeping it on for at least 20 minutes. Then place a warm wet washcloth on your face, letting the mask dampen and your skin warm up, then using warm water gently wash off the mask. Then finish cleaning your face using cold water to help close your pores. Apply your favourite moisturizer while your skin is still damp, I talk more about this technique in my Rose Water Hydrating Mist Post.