This Aloe Vera Mask for Oily Skin not only clears the skin of excess oils and cleans the pores, it also moisturizes and gently heals. As you may know, oily skin is often times as much in need of moisturizing as dry skin, however, introducing more oils is not the way to go if you want to avoid looking greasy, the best way is to regularly use a water based moisturizer or a mask. This Aloe Vera Mask for Oily Skin moisturizes and gently soothes skin also it clears away depigmentation and evens out skin tone while also making it look fresh and glowing. If you looking for more information on Aloe Vera Gel, Try reading this Stylecraze article.
This Aloe Vera Mask for Oily Skin has the following Ingredients:
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Lemon Juice
Why Aloe Vera Gel?
The Gel is very beneficial for the skin:
- Aloe Vera gel has two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These have wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that diminish skin inflammation.
- The antibacterial properties of aloe vera gel are very effective in treating acne and reducing the redness caused by it.
- The anti-fungal properties also fight any swollen pimples.
- It fights ageing as it contains several antioxidants some of which are, vitamin C, beta carotene and Vitamin E that enhance the skin’s natural firmness.
The Honey has properties which help to purify the skin:
- Honey cleans out impurities from skin pores.
- Honey is naturally antiseptic; it has healing and soothing properties.
- Honey is a humectant so it moisturizes, prevents wrinkles and soothes and heals dry patches.
- Honey helps in reducing acne scarring.
- It also has brightening properties
Turmeric has a lot of good effects when used on the skin:
- Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components,that not only get rid of active acne but also leave the skin smooth and glowing.
- The curcumin in turmeric heals wounds and this property heals angry red pimples and also reduces acne scarring.
- It targets your pores and calms the skin.
- Turmeric positively affects tissue and collagen as well.
Yogurt has a lot of benefits when applied to the skin:
- Yogurt contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxyl acid and dissolves dead skin cells. This leaves skin smooth, clean and clear and lightens freckles.
- Yogurt helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes the skin
- Fights acne and relieves sunburn
- Helps to rejuvenate and soften the skin
The lemon brightens, lightens, and clarifies the skin:
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time
- They help eliminate the over-production of oils.
- They are antibacterial and help to clear away acne, pimples and blackheads.
- Lemons have naturally exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells and toxins.
- Lemons help reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
How to Mix the Aloe Vera Mask for Oily Skin?
Ingredients for Aloe Vera Mask for Oily Skin
1 tbsp. Aloe Vera Gel
1 tsp. Honey
¼ tsp. Tumeric
1 tsp. Yogurt
1 tsp. Lemon Juice
Method to make Aloe Vera Mask for Oily Skin
- In a small bowl mix together the honey and aloe vera gel.
- Mix the turmeric into the yogurt then add lemon juice to this mix.
- Combine the two mixes in a new bowl.
How to Use?
Remove any makeup and wash skin with warm water to open pores. Then gently apply a generous layer of the mask to your skin. Leave for about 20 minutes and wash off with warm water, follow this with a splash of cold water to close the pores. Pat dry gently and apply your favorite moisturizer.