This Deep Cleansing and Moisturizing Mask, cleans out your pores, gently exfoliate and deeply nourishes. It is great for both oily and dry skin types because while it is highly moisturizing, it also deep cleanses and unclogs pores, leaving skin clean and is great for those with issues such as acne or blackheads. This mask also has anti-aging properties.
The Deep Cleansing and Moisturizing Mask is simple and easy to make. It has three ingredients.
These ingredients work together to create a super good Deep Cleansing and Moisturizing Mask that is very comfortable to apply and use.
Why Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil has a lot of skin benefits:
- Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizing and, according to research, great for atopic dermatitis.
- It easily seeps into the skin pores, moisturizing deeply and thoroughly.
Coconut oil is a powerful grease cutter and easily removes and cleanses your skin of make or its residue.
- Coconut oil is a gentle, yet thorough deep cleanser. It softens the keratin caps and makes exfoliation much easier.
- Coconut oil reduces wrinkles by repairing skin collagen. The triglycerides in the oil attract protein molecules, ensuring timely repair of the collagen layer
Yogurt has a lot of benefits when applied to the skin:
- Yogurt contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxyl acid and dissolves dead skin cells. This leaves skin smooth, clean and clear and lightens freckles.
- Yogurt helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes the skin
- Fights acne and relieves sunburn
- Helps to rejuvenate and soften the skin
The lemon brightens, lightens, and clarifies the skin:
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time
- They help eliminate the over-production of oils.
- They are antibacterial and help to clear away acne, pimples and blackheads.
- Lemons have naturally exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells and toxins.
- Lemons help reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
How to Make?
This Deep Cleansing and Moisturizing Mask is simple to make.
1/2 tsp. Coconut Oil
1/2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
1 tbsp. Yogurt
Mix the ingredients in a bowl with a spoon.
How to Use?
Apply the mask onto your face in a generous layer, and then wait twenty minutes. Wash off face with warm water. Then splash cold water afterward and pat your face dry with a paper towel. While the skin is still slightly damp, use your favorite moisturizer to lock in the moisture. I talk more about this method in my Rose Water Hydrating Mist Post.