The Ultra-hydrating Lip Mask has all-natural, nourishing and hydrating ingredients, that not only smother and soften your lips, but also reduce lip lines and cleanse out toxins. Nowadays we tend to use a lot of cosmetics and many of those lip glosses and lipsticks have not so good ingredients.
For example a common ingredient found on lip gloss is Polybutene,which is a polymer, or in other words a plastic. It is generally a good practise to avoid swallowing plastic. This compound can also irritate and damage skin. That is why you need to use a healing and hydrating mask like this Ultra-hydrating Lip Mask on your lips.
The Ultra-hydrating Lip Mask is relatively simple and easy to make. It has two ingredients.
These ingredients work together to create a very effective Ultra-hydrating Lip Mask that is very comfortable to apply and use.
The Honey has properties which help to purify the skin:
- Honey cleans out impurities from skin pores.
- Honey is naturally antiseptic; it has healing and soothing properties.
- Honey is a humectant so it moisturises, prevents wrinkles and soothes and heals dry patches.
- Honey helps in reducing acne scarring.
- It also has brightening properties.
Why Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil has a lot of skin benefits:
- Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizing and, according to research, great for atopic dermatitis.
- It easily seeps into the skin pores, moisturizing deeply and thoroughly.
- Coconut oil is a powerful grease cutter and easily removes and cleanses your skin of make or its residue.
- Coconut oil is a gentle, yet thorough deep cleanser. It softens the keratin caps and makes exfoliation much easier.
- Coconut oil reduces wrinkles by repairing skin collagen. The triglycerides in the oil attract protein molecules, ensuring timely repair of the collagen layer.
How to Make?
This Ultra-hydrating Lip Mask is simple to make.
1/2 tsp. Coconut Oil
1/2 tsp. Honey
Melt the coconut oil for thirty seconds in the microwave. Mix the ingredients in a bowl with a spoon.
How to Use?
Apply a generous layer of the mask on our lips and leave for at least twenty minutes, then gently rub the mask into your lips for 1 minute and wash off with warm water. Finish with a splash of cold water and your favourite lip balm.