Blackheads can be the bane of your existence when trying to achieve a smooth and uniform complexion. Personally I suffer from them quite a bit. I clean them out Twice weekly, using my Black Tea Scrub. That such however is quite a hassle to make and is a pretty involved procedure because of th large amount of ingredients.
Here I will tell you a quick easy and fast scrub that takes literally no time to make and is quite effective.
The Blackhead Removal Scrub is simple and easy to make. It has two ingredients.
- Full Cream Milk
- Optionally: Aloe Vera Gel
All these ingredients work together to create a gentle eoliating Blackhead removal scrub that removes blackheads and purifies skin, that is very comfortable to use.
Milk has a lot of benefits when applied to the skin:
- Contains Vitamin A which heals dry, flaky and peeling skin and is essential to promote healthy new cell division.
- Has Vitamin D which has a number of amazing skin benefits like boosting collagen production, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and promoting skin elasticity. Also helps in protecting skin from harmful influences, reducing acne and dark spots.
- Also contains Vitamins B6 and B12, which have moisturizing and healing properties, evening out the complexion and repairing scars and uneven skin.
- Milk has a range of other great constituents such as protein, biotin, magnesium, calcium, potassium, laci8c acid and selenium that each perform similar skin boosting functions.
- Nutmeg has anti-inflammatory properties will help reduce the sight of pimples.
- It contains stimulating properties which will wake up dead skin cells and help reduce lines and wrinkles
- Nutmeg is known to have curative properties that heal scars caused by everything from acne to sun spots.
- Its antiviral and antibacterial elements decrease the likelihood of infections, clogged pores, and oil control
Why Aloe Vera Gel?
The Gel is very beneficial for the skin:
- Aloe Vera gel has two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These have wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that diminish skin inflammation.
- The antibacterial properties of aloe vera gel are very effective in treating acne and reducing the redness caused by it.
- The anti-fungal properties also fight any swollen pimples.
- It fights ageing as it contains several antioxidants some of which are, vitamin C, beta carotene and Vitamin E that enhance the skin’s natural firmness.
How to Make?
This Blackhead Removal Scrub is very easy to make.
½ tsp. Full Cream Milk (Raw milk is better but the other kind will do)
½ tsp. Finely Gound Nutmeg
½ tsp. Aloe Vera Gel (optional)
Mix all the ingredients in small bowl with a wire whisk until well combined.
How to Use?
Use the Blackhead Removal Scrub like a normal scrub and focus on blachead areas.