This is a Targeted Mask for Acne Scars using two simple and natural ingredients to reduce and fade away acne scars. If you use this mask regularly it heals and smooth’s your skin, reduces inflammation and redness and leaves the skin scar-free. The ingredients in this mask have antibacterial and astringent properties which heal and soothe as well as exfoliate away dead skin cells. In this way they reduce the appearance of Acne Scarring.
The Targeted Mask for Acne Scars is very quick and easy to make.
- Aloe Vera
These ingredients complement each other and work together to reduce acne scars.
Why Aloe Vera Gel?
The Gel is very beneficial for the skin:
- Aloe Vera gel has two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These have wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that diminish skin inflammation.
- The antibacterial properties of aloe vera gel are very effective in treating acne and reducing the redness caused by it.
- The anti-fungal properties also fight any swollen pimples.
- It fights ageing as it contains several antioxidants some of which are, vitamin C, beta carotene and Vitamin E that enhance the skin’s natural firmness.
The lemon brightens, lightens, and clarifies the skin:
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time
- They help eliminate the over-production of oils.
- They are antibacterial and help to clear away acne, pimples and blackheads.
- Lemons have naturally exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells and toxins.
- Lemons help reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
How to Make?
½ Aloe Vera Gel
½ tsp. lemon Juice
Mix the two ingredients together using a whisk.
How to Use?
Apply the mask onto your face in a thin layer and wait fifteen minutes for it to dry. Wash off with warm water, then splash face with cold water to close your pores. Moisturize your skin using your favorite moisturizer while it is still slightly damp. This will ensure that your skin is hydrated and plump and will reduce the appearance of wrinkles in the future.
Also I recommend using the Targeted Mask for Acne Scars at least once a week preferably twice and using a Bentonite Clay Mask once a week as well. That should combine to fight off both acne and the scarring completely.