Got acne, excessively oily skin, wrinkles, sagginess, clogged pores, large gaping pores or just about anything else wrong with your skin? This is the mask for you. This mask does just about everything and is suitable for every skin type.
It is the ultimate mask. It is easy to use, fast, and just bloody wonderful. It has so many benefits I don’t even know where to begin.
This mask essentially only has one ingredient:
- Bentonite Clay
Why Bentonite Clay?
Bentonite Clay has a lot of benefits for the skin:
- It unclogs the skin pores and shrinks them
- It aids in controlling the overproduction of sebum, which is a main cause of acne, whiteheads and blackheads.
- Extracts and removes toxins such as heavy metals from the skin due its strong negative electrical charge
- Contains Silica, a trace mineral which makes the skin soft
- It removes dead skin, impurities and excessive oil, giving a definite glow to your face
- Reduces inflammation, redness and acne scarring
- It suits every skin type and has no side effects
- It has healing properties which reduce fine lines and wrinkles while fighting bacteria and infection.
- The clay contributes towards an even skin tone
Bentonite Clay has been used for centuries as a healing aid. It can be used as a supplement which is ingested as well, since it has a lot of trace elements. It is known as Multani Mitti in Pakistan.
How to Make The Mask?
1 Cup/250 gm. Bentonite Clay
2 Cup Water
*The ratio is 1:2 for Clay:Water.
You should soak the clay in water for at least an hour and then blend the two together in your mixer to get a smooth paste. Store in a sterilized jar for up to six months.
How to Use?
Apply the resulting paste on your face, let dry and wash off.