This Minced meat and Cabbage delicious recipe, comes from my own kitchen. This dish was never made in my mother’s house. My daughter and I are fond of cooking and we try not only new methods of cooking but are also like to try new things so this is a new recipe from our experiments.
- Cabbage 1 kg
- Minced meat 400 grams
- Onions ½ kgs
- Tomatoes ½ kgs
- Garlic cloves 5
- Oil or ghee 100 grams
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- ½ tsp. garam masala powder
- ¼ tsp. turmeric
- Water 1 liter
- Peel the onions and cut them in cubes not very small but medium sized
- Cut the tomatoes in medium sized cubes
- Now take a pressure cooker and put minced meat, onions, tomatoes, garlic, salt, red chilli powder and turmeric in the pressure cooker and add ½ litter water,
- Put the cooker on medium heat and when the whistle blows cook for 15 minutes,
- Meanwhile cut the cabbage in thin rounds and wash it,
- Now put it down the flame and open the cooker,
- Put again on fire medium heat and put oil in it,
- Saute for 10-15 minutes, keep stirring and when the meat changes its color and gets a shine put the cut cabbage in it ,
- At this stage add coriander powder and garam masala also,
- Now add ¼ of a liter of water and close the cooker lid,
- When thee whistle blows cook for five minutes and after opening the cooker see if there is still water in it then put it on medium heat and dry as much as you like.
- Cabbage with minced meat is ready to serve. You can serve it with flat bread, rice or nan.
Cook and enjoy, let us know of your experience.