This Raw Mango Pickle can be made in many ways. In the subcontinent people use different recipes to make raw mango pickle. The recipe I am sharing here comes from our grand mother’s kitchen. It is easy to make and can be kept for at least six months without any refrigeration.
- Mangoes raw 1 Kg
- Fenugreek seeds (methi seeds) 2tbspoon
- Fennel seeds (saunf) 2tbspoon
- Nigella seeds (kalonji) 2tbspoon
- Salt 2 tbspoon
- Red chilli powder 2tbspoon
- Mustard oil ¾ liter
- Wash and cut the mangoes in cubes
- Mix mango pieces, above listed spices in a bowl and keep everything in sunlight for 3 to 4 days.
- Keep mixing every day, turn the pieces up and down;
- After four days put it in a jar and pour mustard oil.
- Now the Pickle is ready, eat and enjoy