This Onion Skin Organic Hair Enhancing Serum combines the benefits of natural and organic ingredients as well as zero waste policy and makes for awesome hair boosting properties.
This recipe includes:
- Onion Peel
Why Onion Peel?
Onion Peel is a versatile ingredient which has many hair benefits:
- Outer skins of onions provide an exceptionally rich source of plant compounds called flavonoids, especially the powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound, quercetin.
- Soften and smoothen hair
- Promotes hair growth
- Strengthens hair
- Makes hair thick, silky and shiny
- Has many vitamins and nutrients for hair
How to make the Onion Skin Organic Hair Enhancing Serum?
1 liter Rose Water
1 Cup Rose Petal
Peel of two pomegranates
Method to make Onion Skin Organic Hair Enhancing Serum
- Soak the petals and peels in the water overnight in the fridge.
- Cook the mixture on the stove until reduced by half
- Strain and pour into a spray bottle
- Keeps for two weeks in the fridge
How to Use?
Spray your hair with the Onion Skin Organic Hair Enhancing Serum after a shower, (it doesn’t matter if your hair is wet or dry), concentrate on the roots, but generously spritz the entirety. However, don’t soak your hair entirely; a gentle dampness should be enough. Let dry, and go about your day.