This Rose Water Pomegranate Hair Conditioner combines the benefits of rose water and pomegranates for awesome hair boosting properties.
This recipe includes:
- Rose Water
- Pomegranate Peel
- Rose Petals
Rose is a versatile ingredient which has many hair benefits:
- Rose water promotes hair growth
- It helps to soften and condition hair
- Reduces scalp inflammation
- Strengthens your hair from the root
- Gets rid of dandruff
- Helps to reduce oiliness on your scalp
- Reduces hair loss
- Clears product buildup on your scalp
Why Pomegranate Peel?
- Pomegranate helps in hair growth
- Punicic acid in pomegranate seeds has been found to strengthen hair follicles
- Stimulates circulation and improves blood flow to the scalp
- Pomegranate oil can also be used as a hair massage oil to smoothen frizzy hair and deeply condition it
How to make the Rose Water Pomegranate Hair Conditioner?
1 liter Rose Water
1 Cup Rose Petal
Peel of two pomegranates
Method to make Rose Water Pomegranate Hair Conditioner
- Soak the petals and peels in the water overnight in the fridge.
- Cook the mixture on the stove until reduced by half
- Strain and pour into a spray bottle
- Keeps for two weeks in the fridge
How to Use?
Spray your hair with the conditioner after a shower, (it doesn’t matter if your hair is wet or dry), concentrate on the roots, but generously spritz the entirety. However, don’t soak your hair entirely; a gentle dampness should be enough. Let dry, and go about your day.