The Olive Oil Hair Treatment for Dandruff uses the natural healing and moisturizing properties in olive oil, Aloe Vera and apple cider vinegar to reduce and combat dandruff. There is no known cure for dandruff but if you apply this Olive Oil Hair Treatment for Dandruff regularly, it will significantly reduce the volume of dandruff. These ingredients also have a bonus of encouraging hair growth and health.
This Olive Oil Hair Treatment for Dandruff has the following Ingredients:
- Olive Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Why Olive Oil?
The Olive Oil serves as a major hydrating element in this treatment, it also:
- Olive oil provides all the mixture your scalp needs to combat dandruff.
- Prevents split ends from occurring
- It will soften your hair and reduce the frizz by a huge margin.
- Rich with multiple vitamins that help lock the keratin in your hair; olive oil is one of the best things you can use in order to make your hair grow stronger and shinier.
- Using olive oil for hair growth is a great idea as it removes the excess build-up of sebum.
- Olive oil can smoothen out the frizz in your hair when massaged onto the scalp before a shampoo.
- One of the biggest benefits of olive oil for hair is that it emphasizes your natural hair type by adding to its luster and volume, making you look naturally beautiful.
Why Apple Cider Vinegar?
It has a lot of benefits for the hair and scalp:
- It has properties that balance your scalp and hair pH level
- Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties help combating scalp infections, dryness, itchiness and dandruff.
- An after shampoo apple cider vinegar rinse can do wonders to your hair, retaining the pH level of your scalp and leaving you with soft, shiny and smooth hair.
- It tames rough hair cuticles and fights split ends.
- It breaks up and clears away any sticky residue on your hair. Residue comes from various hair products like dry shampoo, hair serums, hair spray and hair gel.
- It is great natural de-tangler.
- It reduces porosity of the hair.
- It de-frizzes and adds shine to hair. It tames rough hair cuticles and fights split ends.
- Apple cider vinegar is praised for being rich in vitamins and minerals good for hair, like vitamin C and B.
- It contains alpha-hydroxy acid which helps exfoliate scalp skin, and that it’s anti-inflammatory, which can help with dandruff.
Why Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera performs several key functions in this treatment:
- It contains something called proteolytic enzymes which mend dead skin cells on the scalp.
- It promotes hair growth.
- It reduces dandruff due to its concentrated anti-fungal properties.
- Rejuvenates hair with its own nutrients preventing breakage and adding elasticity.
- Lastly it creates a shielding layer over your hair that saves your hair from harmful environmental elements and also keeps it constantly hydrated.
How to make the Olive Oil Hair Treatment for Dandruff?
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Aloe Vera Gel
1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
Method to make Olive Oil Hair Treatment for Dandruff
- Mix the Aloe Vera Gel and Apple Cider Vinegar in a bowl.
- When combined thoroughly, add olive oil in a slow drizzle, whisking constantly.
- This should form a weak emulsion. Apply to your hair as soon as possible.
How to Use?
Apply all of the Olive Oil Hair Treatment for Dandruff. Rub it thoroughly through the hair and onto the scalp while it is warm. Then wrap hair in a towel and leave for thirty minutes so that the serum can really sink in. Then wash your hair as normal. No need to use conditioner as Olive Oil Hair Treatment for Dandruff takes its place.