Skin Lightening Tomato Lemon Face Mask not only lightens skin, reducing freckles and dark spots, sit also adds a shine and radiance to the skin. The skin will feel fresh and clean after applying this Mask. Both lemon and tomato have natural skin lightening properties which can help even out skin discoloration, hyperpigmentation and lighten acne scars .
This Mask has only two ingredients:
- Tomato pulp
- Lemon juice
Tomatoes have a lot of great skin benefits:
- Tomatoes will shrink the pore size
- Evens out the skin and revives the glow giving you a healthy looking skin. It contains a high amount of Vitamin C, which is known to brighten skin.
- Enable the skin to absorb oxygen and prevent the signs of aging.
- Tomato contains an antioxidant called lycopene which acts as a natural sunscreen.
- Acts as a stress reliever.
- Tomato contains natural oil reducing and astringent properties.
- It fights cellular damage and reddening of the skin and also retains the moisture, thus preventing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tomato is considered as a natural bleaching agent and is very helpful in lightening the skin tone.
The lemon brightens, lightens, and clarifies the skin in the Lemon Exfoliating Face and Body Scrub, and aslo:
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time
- They help eliminate the over-production of oils.
- They are antibacterial and help to clear away acne, pimples and blackheads.
- Lemons have naturally exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells and toxins.
- Lemons help reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
How to make the Skin Lightening Tomato Lemon Face Mask?
1 Tbsp. Tomato Pulp
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
Method to make Skin Lightening Tomato Lemon Face Mask
Mix the two ingredients in a small bowl.
How to Use?
Use a generous dollop of the Skin Lightening Tomato Lemon Face Mask on your face, rubbing in circles and taking care to avoid the eyes. Let sit on the face for 15-20 minutes, rinse off with warm water, splash a little bit of cold water after to close your pores completely. Apply your favorite moisturizer while the skin is still slightly damp. Use once every week for maximum effectiveness.