If you want to clean your pores and clear up your skin this is a great tip too use. It not only gently exfoliates, but also unclogs pores, reduces blackheads and whiteheads, gets rid of spots, blemishes and pimples, and more.
This Acne-Control Exfoliating Agent has the following Ingredients:
- Tomato Pulp
Tomatoes have a lot of great skin benefits:
- Tomatoes will shrink the pore size.
- Evens out the skin and revives the glow giving you a healthy looking skin. It contains a high amount of Vitamin C, which is known to brighten skin.
- Enable the skin to absorb oxygen and prevent the signs of aging.
- Tomato contains an antioxidant called lycopene which acts as a natural sunscreen.
- Acts as a stress reliever.
- Tomato contains natural oil reducing and astringent properties
- It fights cellular damage and reddening of the skin and also retains the moisture, thus preventing fine lines and wrinkles
- Tomato is considered as a natural bleaching agent and is very helpful in lightening the skin tone.
It has many benefits for the skin, such as:
- Cinnamon is said to improve fine lines by plumping the skin.
- Cinnamon is said to help with the treatment of acne and pimples.
- De-clogs pores and bring oxygen and blood to the surface
- Acne scars could dry out and skin could get rejuvenated.
- Cinnamon has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Cinnamon used on the skin increases collagen levels.
- Cinnamon extracts and powder act as very good exfoliants and can be used to remove dead skin cells. This helps to restore the shine and suppleness of skin.
- Highly potent anti-oxidant properties
How to make the Acne-Control Exfoliating Agent?
1 Tbsp. Tomato Pulp
A Large Pinch of Cinnamon Powder
*Please make sure to do a patch test with cinnamon powder beforehand, as some people may be allergic.
Method to make Acne-Control Exfoliating Agent
Mix the two ingredients in a small bowl.
How to Use?
Use a generous dollop of the Acne-Control Exfoliating Agent on your face, rubbing in circles and taking care to avoid the eyes. Rinse off with warm water, splash a little bit of cold water after to close your pores completely. Apply your favorite moisturizer while the skin is still slightly damp. Use once every two days for maximum effectiveness.