Photo Credit: Marco Verch
This food may not be a Pakistani Staple or tradition, but it has nonetheless gained immense popularity. However, the Pakistani Style of Burger Patty is vastly different from the original, so we decided to upload this Asian Fusion recipe.
It is not a common Pakistani dish but everyone likes it. It is delicious and is especially liked by children. There are various Asian Fusion and Burger patty recipes available on internet and in cookbooks but this one is very simple and can be made quickly and with very little effort.
Ingredients For The Asian Fusion Patty
- Minced meat ½ kg (you can use any minced meat i.e. Chicken, beef, mutton etc.)
- Ginger paste 1 table spoon
- Garlic paste 1 table spoon
- Dry coriander powder 1 tea spoon
- Red chili 1/2 teaspoons
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder ¼ teaspoon
- Ghee or oil 2 serving spoons
- Green coriander ½ cup
- Green mint leaves ½ cup
- Green chili 4
- Green Papaya Powder ½ tea spoon
- Soya sauce 2 table spoons
Method for Making the Asian Fusion Patties
- Grind green coriander, green mint leaves and green chili into a smooth paste;
- In a bowl mix minced meat, ½ teaspoon red chili powder, garlic and ginger paste, 1 teaspoon coriander powder and ½ teaspoon garam masala powder, 3 tbsps. of the coriander and green chili paste and soya sauce ;
- Cover the bowl with a lid and leave for one hour;
- Make large meat balls and then press them in both hands to spread it like a roti.
- Now put a griddle or tawa on the low flame, spread some ghee or oil and fry the patties on low heat;
- When the patties are light brown from one side, flip them over and cook from the other side as well;
- Burger patties are ready.
You can make delicious burgers with these Asian Fusion patties. You can also put them in the freezer for using them latter.
Try, and enjoy.