The Deep Repair Moisturizing Hair Mask is an amazing hair mask that is supposed to be applied during winter, or when your hair feels dry and lanky. The Deep Repair Moisturizing Hair Mask absorbs into hair and leaves it feeling gorgeously silky and soft. It helps your hair hydrate and nourishes the strands deeply.
This Deep Repair Moisturizing Hair Mask has the following Ingredients:
- Olive Oil
Honey has many great benefits when applied to hair:
- Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause for slower hair growth.
- It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
- Honey strengthens the hair follicles, curbing hair fall.
- Honey also comprises antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. This prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing for unhindered hair growth.
- Honey cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities. This minimized clogging is often a reason for hair loss.
- Using honey as a hair care ingredient not only boosts hair growth but also stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles.
Why Olive Oil?
The Olive Oil serves as a major hydrating element in this treatment, it also:
- Olive oil provides all the mixture your scalp needs to combat dandruff.
- Prevents split ends from occurring
- It will soften your hair and reduce the frizz by a huge margin.
- Rich with multiple vitamins that help lock the keratin in your hair; olive oil is one of the best things you can use in order to make your hair grow stronger and shinier.
- Using olive oil for hair growth is a great idea as it removes the excess build-up of sebum.
- Olive oil can smoothen out the frizz in your hair when massaged onto the scalp before a shampoo.
- One of the biggest benefits of olive oil for hair is that it emphasizes your natural hair type by adding to its luster and volume, making you look naturally beautiful.
How to Mix the Deep Repair Moisturizing Hair Mask?
Ingredients for Deep Repair Moisturizing Hair Mask
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Honey
Method to make Deep Repair Moisturizing Hair Mask
- Mix the two ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds to a minute, depending on how hot you can stand it.
- If you do not have access to a microwave just heat it in a clean pan.
How to Use?
Wet your hair, until damp but not dripping and apply all of the Deep Repair Moisturizing Hair Mask. Rub it thoroughly through the hair and onto the scalp while it is warm. Then wrap damp hair in a towel and leave for thirty minutes so that the serum can really sink in. Then wash your hair as normal. No need to use conditioner as Deep Repair Moisturizing Hair Mask takes its place.