Mutton is liked by all Pakistani people and is generally cooked in every household of Pakistan. Mutton is also cooked with different vegetables which enhances the taste of both the ingredients.
Today we are sharing the recipe of cooking cauliflower a winter vegetable with mutton. It can only be cooked in winter as good and delicious cauliflower is found only in winter.
- ½ kg mutton
- 2 chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cup oil or ghee
- ½ kg cauliflower (chopped finely)
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp Ground mix spice powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbspoon green coriander chopped
- Put meat, onions, garlic, ginger paste, salt, red chilies, and turmeric in the pressure cooker. Add half a liter of water and put it on fire. Close the lid and put the pressure on to the lid.
- When whistle starts blowing cook for 15 minutes.
- Open the pressure cooker and stir with a cooking spoon. Put oil or ghee and in the cooker and keep stirring until the meat changes its color and become light brown (gosht bhoon lein).
- At this stage add chopped cauliflower and sauté for 1 minute.
- Lower the flame to a minimum and add garam masala powder;
- Stir thoroughly and leave it on the fire for 10 minutes;
- Mutton with cauliflower is ready to serve;
- Garnish with green coriander.
It will be enough for 6-8 people. Cook and enjoy!