This Face Glow Mask for Sensitive Skin is a delicate and gentle mask that moisturizes, softly cleanses pores and leaves the skin soft, silky and glowing. It is a very soothing and non abrasive mask with no irritants, making it suitable for sensitive skin.
The Face Glow Mask for Sensitive Skin is a easy to make. It has three ingredients.
Aloe Vera Gel
Full Cream Milk
These ingredients work together to create a super good Face Glow Mask for Sensitive Skin that is very comfortable to apply and use.
Why Aloe Vera Gel?
The Gel is very beneficial for the skin:
- Aloe Vera gel has two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These have wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that diminish skin inflammation.
- It acts as a moisturising element of this mask.
- The antibacterial properties of aloe vera gel are very effective in treating acne and reducing the redness caused by it.
- The antifungal properties also fight any swollen pimples.
- It fights ageing as it contains several antioxidants some of which are, vitamin C, beta carotene and Vitamin E that enhance the skin’s natural firmness.
The Honey has properties which help to purify the skin:
- Honey cleans out impurities from skin pores.
- Honey is naturally antiseptic; it has healing and soothing properties.
- Honey is a humectant so it moisturises, prevents wrinkles and soothes and heals dry patches.
- Honey helps in reducing acne scarring.
- It also has brightening properties.
Milk has a lot of benefits when applied to the skin:
- Contains Vitamin A which heals dry, flaky and peeling skin and is essential to promote healthy new cell division.
- Has Vitamin D which has a number of amazing skin benefits like boosting collagen production, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and promoting skin elasticity.
- Also helps in protecting skin from harmful influences, reducing acne and dark spots.
- Also contains Vitamins B6 and B12, which have moisturizing and healing properties, evening out the complexion and repairing scars and uneven skin.
- Milk has a range of other great constituents such as protein, biotin, magnesium, calcium, potassium, lactic acid and selenium that each perform similar skin boosting functions.
How to Make?
The Face Glow Mask for Sensitive Skin is simple to make.
1 tsp. Honey
1 tsp. Milk
1 tsp. Aloe Vera Gel
- Mix the Honey and milk together.
- Mix in the aloe vera gel.
How to Use?
Apply a generous layer on your face, keeping it on for at least 20 minutes. Then place a warm wet washcloth on your face, letting the mask dampen and your skin warm up, then using warm water gently wash off the mask. Then finish cleaning your face using cold water to help close your pores. Apply your favourite moisturizer while your skin is still damp, I talk more about this technique in my Rose Water Hydrating Mist Post.