Chapt 1 : Accidents; contd.
If a person is Bleeding
If a person is injured in an accident and the blood is flowing and the person is conscious and crying then do the following:
- Give the patient water to drink and try to calm down the patient;
- Cut the piece of cloth around the wound and clear some space around the
- Wash the wound with clean cold water;
- Press the wounded place with both thumbs to stop the bleeding;
- If the bleeding does not stop then use a bandage and tie the wound with it, and raise the part from the other body parts with the help of a cushion;
- If the bleeding is not stopping with all this then take the patient to a doctor;
If the bleeding stops then do the following:
- Clean the wound with spirit ;
- Take one table spoon mustard oil and one teaspoon turmeric and some cotton
and a bandage;
- Use a frying pan and on low flame sauté oil and turmeric for 30 seconds, put it on the cotton swab and put it on the wound and tie it with the bandage;
- Give the person hot milk by adding half teaspoon of turmeric; It will help in
Wounded person is under shock and trauma so after giving the first aid ask the patient to rest for the day and spend some time with him.