Aloo Gobhi is a very delicious, mouthwatering and popular winter dish in Pakistani households. It is eaten in all the houses. Some people also serve Aloo Gobhi in the summers. We will share more recipes in future.
- 1 kg cauliflower;
- 1/4 kg potatoes (peel and cut in cubes)
- 2 onion
- 1cup oil or ghee
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garam masala powser
- Water 1cup
- Grind onions and potatoes in a grinder and pour that in a cooking pan;
- Put it on medium heat and add ginger and garlic paste, salt, red chili ,turmeric and ghee;
- Sauté for 5 minutes and then add cauliflower and potatoes and sauté for 7 minutesl
- Add water and when it is boiling lower the heat to the minimum;
- Check it after 15 minutes if the vegetables are soft then the curry is ready to serve, other wise cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Add garam masala powder and sauté for two minutes on high heat;
It is served with roti.
It will be enough for 6-8 people. Cook and enjoy!
Let us know if you need some special recipe and if you like our work subscribe to our blog and get a new recipe every week. You can share our work with others, it is free!!!