This mask is is aimed to rejuvenate skin, moisturize and make it healthy. It tightens and firms the facial skin and reduces age lines and wrinkles. It takes away puffiness and redness of the skin.
The Rejuvenating and Firming Face Mask is easy to make. It has 2 ingredients.
These ingredients work together to create a super good Rejuvenating and Firming Face Mask that is very comfortable to apply and use.
Why Egg Yolk?
Egg Yolk contain a potent mixture of fats, water and nutrients that are great for skin:
- They contain Proteins which are a building block for skin tissue. Promotes skin elasticity and repair.
- Vitamin A which Heals dry, flaky, and itchy skin.
- Vitamin B2 which helps protects cells from free radicals.
- Vitamin B3 Treats inflammatory skin conditions. Hydrates skin.
- Zinc Slows down the skin’s aging process. Treats acne and pimples.
- Egg yolks also help to hydrate skin and act as a humectant.
The Honey has properties which help to purify the skin:
- Honey cleans out impurities from skin pores.
- Honey is naturally antiseptic; it has healing and soothing properties.
- Honey is a humectant so it moisturises, prevents wrinkles and soothes and heals dry patches.
- Honey helps in reducing acne scarring.
- It also has brightening properties.
How to Make?
This Rejuvenating and Firming Face Mask is simple to make.
1 tbsp. Honey
1 Egg Yolk
- Beat the egg yolk and honey together until fully combined.
How to Use?
Apply a generous layer of Rejuvenating and Firming Face Mask and wait for 20 mins. Then clean with warm water, following with cold water to close the pores. Use your favourite moisturizer on your skin while it is still damp, I explain more about this technique in my Rose Water Hydrating Mist Post.