Green Peas with potatoes is a very delicious, mouthwatering and popular winter dish in Pakistani households. It is eaten in all the houses. Some people also cook green peas with minced meat, with chicken and meat of all kinds. We will share more green pea recipes in future.
- ½ kg green peas peeled
- 1/4 kg potatoes (peel and cut in 4 pieces)
- 2 onion
- 1cup oil or ghee
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Water 1/2 liter
- Grind onions and potatoes in a grinder and pour that in a cooking pan;
- Put it on medium heat and add ginger and garlic paste, salt, red chili ,turmeric and ghee;
- Saute for 5 minutes and then add green peas and potatoes and sauté for 7 minutesl
- Add water and when it is boiling lower the heat to the minimum;
- Check it after 15 minutes if the potatoes are soft then the curry is ready to serve, other wise cook until the potatoes are soft.
Green Peas with potatoes is served with roti or with boiled rice.
It will be enough for 6-8 people. Cook and enjoy!
Let us know if you need some special recipe and if you like our work subscribe to our blog and get a new recipe every week. You can share our work with others, it is free!!!