I know, I know, yet another tag, but I have an excuse for this one! It’s a Harry Potter Book Tag! The “You’re Not Good Enough Tag” was originally created by Read Like Wildfire and Becca the Book Reviewer. Then Live Love Read took the tag and made it Harry Potter themed. I wasn’t tagged by anyone but I found this Harry Potter Book Tag on the Whit Reads Lit blog.
RULES for this Harry Potter Book Tag:
Write 30 character names on pieces of paper.
Put them in a jar/mug/cup.
Randomly choose two pieces of paper for every question. In each of the 15 questions, you have to decide which of the two characters fits the question and which one is not good enough.
(I used a random list generator.)
1. YOU ONLY HAVE ONE MORE SPOT ON YOUR SPELLING BEE TEAM. WHO DO YOU PICK TO COMPLETE YOUR TEAM?
Albus Dumbledore or Lily Potter
Lily Potter – Oh, this one is really hard choice, as they are both so freaking brilliant! However though Dumbledore would undoubtedly know more spellings, he is also rather unlikely to take the competition seriously, therefore I pick Lily Potter.
2. BOTH CHARACTERS WANT TO KILL YOU. WHICH ONE WOULD YOU KILL FIRST SO YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF SURVIVING?
Ron Weasley or Minerva McGonagall
Minerva McGonagall – I feel like this one is self-explanatory, however I chose McGonagall both because she is old, (so she doesn’t have as long to live) and because she knows way more magic, plus I love Ron more.
3. YOU’RE ON THE BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE AND YOU’RE DOWN TO THESE TWO CHARACTERS. WHICH ONE ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE YOUR ROSE TO?
George Weasley or Barty Crouch Jr.
George Weasley – Is there even a choice in this one? I mean, much as I adore David Tennant, I am not up for a relationship with a deranged death eater, so George it is. Put, us I do love the Weasley Twins.
4. YOU’VE BEEN CHOSEN FOR THE HUNGER GAMES. WHO WOULD MOST LIKELY VOLUNTEER IN YOUR PLACE?
George Weasley or Minerva McGonagall
Minerva McGonagall – Um, McGonagall is way more likely to intercede on an unknown young persons behalf than George is.
5. YOU’RE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND WITH AN ACTIVE VOLCANO. WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU THROW INTO A VOLCANO AS A SACRIFICE?
Ludo Bagman or Harry Potter
Ludo Bagman – This is one I am 100% sure about, I mean I would rather throw myself into a Volcano than harm even a single hair on Harry Potter’s head so…
6. YOU’RE THE NEXT DC/MARVEL SUPERHERO (WITH YOUR OWN T.V. SHOW, OF COURSE). WHO IS YOUR SIDEKICK?
Sirius Black or Ron Weasley
Sirius Black – Oh, imagine the pranks we can pull!
7. YOU’RE A MANAGER OF AN AVOCADO-ADMIRING COMPANY. WHO WOULD YOU FIRE FOR LACK OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS?
Dudley Dursley or Bellatrix Lestrange
Bellatrix Lestrange – Yikes! What a doozy of a choice, eh? Neither would be good at communicating but at least Dudley won’t torture anyone. (P.S. What kind of question is this, Harry Potter Book Tag ?)
8. YOU’VE JUST FINISHED A BOOK IN WHICH YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER DIES. WHICH CHARACTER IS MOST LIKELY TO COMFORT YOU?
Rita Skeeter or Harry Potter
Harry Potter – I actually doubt that even Harry would be all that sympathetic to my plight as his problems are generally so much bigger in scale, that a dead book character would not even make the list, but at least he would try to help rather than take advantage.
9. UGH, IT’S HIGH SCHOOL. WHO WOULD MOST LIKELY BE PART OF THE POPULAR CLIQUE?
James Potter vs Harry Potter
James Potter – Lol, both were extremely popular in their own ways. However, Harry was popular due to circumstances rather than any attention seeking personality traits, therefore in a typical high school setting James is way more likely to be in the popular clique.
10. THE DAY HAS ARRIVED – YOU’RE FINALLY A YEAR OLDER! WHO WOULD HAVE THE NERVE TO FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Albus Dumbledore or Mad-eye Moody
Mad-Eye Moody – because he would be too busy looking put for traps and/or conspiracies.
11. YOU’VE JUST FOUND AN UPCOMING BOOKTUBE STAR! WHO WOULD IT MOST LIKELY BE?
Newt Scamander or Voldemort
Voldemort – What a weird choice! I chose Voldemort because he is a master manipulator, and would seek to be the best in any field he pursued. Also a lot his opinions would be polarising and the notoriety would help propel him to fame. Also, also, I find it hard to imagine Newt being interested in anything more than his creatures.
12. SLEEPOVER TIME! UNFORTUNATELY, YOU CAN ONLY INVITE ONE PERSON. WHO WOULD YOU INVITE?
Binns or Minerva McGonagall
Minerva McGonagall – Honestly both would be horrible at a sleepover over, bit at least McGonagall knows how to let her hair down.
13. BAM, YOU’RE PREGNANT. WHO IS THE FATHER/MOTHER?
Dobby or Gellert Grindelwald
Gellert Grindelwald – Oh god, I doubt I would want to touch Grindelwald even with a Lance pole, but as much as I love Dobby, I want my child to at least be human.
14. YOU’VE JUST WRITTEN A SUPER IMPORTANT TEXT. WHO WOULD SEE IT, BUT NOT REPLY?
Newt Scamander or Barty Crouch Jr.
Newt Scamander – As awful as Barty is, he is not forgetful or irresponsible. Newt seems likely to forget anything not related to his creatures.
15. YOU’VE JUST WOKEN UP AND IT’S TIME FOR BREAKFAST. YOUR MUM’S BEEN REPLACED BY… WHO?!
Remus Lupin or Neville Longbottom
Remus Lupin – I don’t want my mom replaced by anyone! However if I had to pick, Lupin is the parenting type.
I had a lot of fun answering this Harry Potter Book Tag, try it yourself and link me to your blog or list the answer’s in the comments!
Harry potter and all of their materials are owned by their J.K. Rowling and her Publishers etc. We are merely using some of them in this post to illustrate a point (fair use). If you wish for your materials to be taken down please contact us and we will remove them immediately.