Aloe Vera is a miracle ingredient for hair, it leaves hair healthy and shiny as well as gorgeous looking. Combined with all good wholesome and natural ingredients, this Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner leaves hair looking and feeling wonderful, The Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner is both nourishing and moisturizing. It fixes brittle dry hair and balances pH of the scalp.
This Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner has the following Ingredients:
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lemon Juice
- Coconut Oil
Why Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera performs several key functions in this treatment:
- It contains something called proteolytic enzymes which mend dead skin cells on the scalp.
- It promotes hair growth.
- It reduces dandruff due to its concentrated anti-fungal properties.
- Rejuvenates hair with its own nutrients preventing breakage and adding elasticity.
- Lastly it creates a shielding layer over your hair that saves your hair from harmful environmental elements and also keeps it constantly hydrated.
The Honey has properties which help the hair grow and remain healthy:
- Honey acts as an emollient meaning it keeps your hair conditioned by sealing in the moisture. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause for slower hair growth.
- It’s rich antioxidant properties prevent damage, helping to keep your scalp and hair healthy.
- The hair follicles are strengthened with the application of honey which curbs hair fall.
- Honey also has some antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. This prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing for unhindered hair growth.
- Honey cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities. This minimized clogging is often a reason for hair loss.
- Honey stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles.
Why Apple Cider Vinegar?
It has a lot of benefits for the hair and scalp:
- It has properties that balance your scalp and hair pH level
- Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties help combating scalp infections, dryness, itchiness and dandruff.
- An after shampoo apple cider vinegar rinse can do wonders to your hair, retaining the pH level of your scalp and leaving you with soft, shiny and smooth hair.
- It tames rough hair cuticles and fights split ends.
- It breaks up and clears away any sticky residue on your hair. Residue comes from various hair products like dry shampoo, hair serums, hair spray and hair gel.
- It is great natural de-tangler.
- It reduces porosity of the hair.
- It se-frizzes and adds shine to hair.
The lemon adds shine and cleanses hair:
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C, which improves the rate it which your hair grows by boosting the production of collagen.
- They are antibacterial and help to clear away any infections.
- Lemons have naturally exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells and toxins.
- The acidic nature of lemon helps tighten the hair follicles, curbing hair fall.
- It helps clean the scalp and unclog hair follicles. Clogging of the follicles often leads to issues such as dandruff and hair fall.
- Lemon has anti-fungal properties that help maintain scalp health.
- It helps control the production of oil in your scalp.
- Lemon juice also helps stimulate re-growth from dormant hair follicles.
Why Coconut Oil?
The Coconut Oil serves as a major hydrating element in this treatment, it also:
- Nourishes the scalp due to its rich fatty acid content.
- Reduces hair breakage
- Penetrates the hair follicles for a deep and thorough hydration.
- Soothes the scalp and prepares it to support thicker hair growth.
How to Mix the Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner?
Ingredients for Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner
¼ Cup Aloe Vera Gel
1 tbsp. Honey
2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
4 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp. Coconut oil
Method to make Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner
- In a small bowl mix together the honey and aloe vera gel.
- Add cold coconut oil and whisk to combine together with gel and honey.
- Add lemon juice and apple cider vinegar, whisking continuously.
- Use a blender or food processor if you want a smoother result.
- A thin vinaigrette type mix will form. Seal tightly in a pump.
How to Use?
In the shower, pump out a handful of the Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner and apply liberally to hair after shampooing. Massage the conditioner into the scalp and wait at least 10 minutes before rinsing out. Rise the hair thoroughly and then proceed as usual. To see more Aloe Vera hair tips try our Aloe Vera Hair Mask.