This Gentle Exfoliating Face Mask is something to use if your skin is too sensitive for scrubs. It works in place of a scrub to gently exfoliate and remove dead skin, toxins and dirt leaving the surface of your skin gorgeous. It is a great alternative if you want your skin to be a little exfoliated but not feeling like going the scrub route. This Gentle Exfoliating Face Mask is much easier and gentler on skin. Exfoliating masks are great options for fighting wrinkles on your face
This Gentle Exfoliating Face Mask has five Ingredients:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Rice Flour
- Lemon Juice
Yogurt has a lot of benefits when applied to the skin:
- Yogurt contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxyl acid and dissolves dead skin cells. This leaves skin smooth, clean and clear and lightens freckles.
- Yogurt helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes the skin
- Fights acne and relieves sunburn
- Helps to rejuvenate and soften the skin
The lemon brightens, lightens, and clarifies the skin:
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time
- They help eliminate the over-production of oils.
- They are antibacterial and help to clear away acne, pimples and blackheads.
- Lemons have naturally exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells and toxins.
- Lemons help reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
Why Apple Cider Vinegar?
This Ingredient is the more aggressive cleanser in this Gentle Exfoliating Face Mask:
- Alpha Hydoxy acids in apple cider vinegar remove dead skin and reveal vibrant new skin. This helps reduce age spots and dark spots.
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral agents are present in this ingredient.
- Gets rid of any blemishes such as acne or pimples.
- Removes oil and balances pH of the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Detoxifies your skin.
The Honey has properties which help to purify the skin:
- Honey cleans out impurities from skin pores.
- Honey is naturally antiseptic; it has healing and soothing properties.
- Honey is a humectant so it moisturizes, prevents wrinkles and soothes and heals dry patches.
- Honey helps in reducing acne scarring.
- It also has brightening properties.\
Why Rice Flour?
Rice flour has many benefits for the skin:
- It is exfoliating while also being soft and gentle as possible.
- Rice Flour Scrub can treat hyper-pigmentation and blemishes on the face.
- The Rice flour scrub smooth’s fine lines and wrinkles.
- Has firming and lifting properties.
- It has oil absorbing properties; which help to keep skin clear.
- Rice Flour scrub acts as a good anti-Try thisinflammatory and skin whitening agent
How to Make the Mask?
1 tsp. Honey
1 tbsp. Rice Flour
½ tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
½ tbsp. Yogurt
½ tbsp. Lemon Juice
Mix all the ingredients for Gentle Exfoliating Face Mask together in a small bowl.
How to Use?
Massage gently in circular motions into the skin, then leave for 15 minutes or until it dries completely. Then wash with warm water, following with a splash of cold water and then apply your favourite moisturizer when your skin is still damp. I talk more about this technique in my Rose Water Hydrating Mist Post.