Eid ul Azha is coming and everyone is getting ready for Eid and Qurbani. We are sharing here a simple liver recipe for cooking liver which will be available in every house on Eid. Simple Liver Recipe is a very simple and quick way to cook liver but makes very delicious and mouthwatering dish. It can be served with roti or can be eaten without roti. Cook and have fun.
Ingredients for the Simple Liver Recipe
- 1 liver (1/4 kg) chop it in small pieces;
- 2 finely chopped onion
- ½ cup oil or ghee
- 1 tomato chopped
- ¼ tsp. turmeric
- ½ tbsp. ginger paste
- ½ tbsp. garlic paste
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. salt
Method of the Simple Liver Recipe
- Put ghee in a frying pan and put it on medium flame;
- Add onions and keep stirring so that they do not burn;
- When the onions are light brown add chopped tomato , garlic paste and ginger paste;
- Stir for about one minute, now add salt, red chili powder and turmeric;;
- Stir for about 1 minute;
- Add chopped liver and cook on high flame for five minutes;
- Keep stirring to avoid burning;
- Delicious liver is ready to serve. Enjoy with family.
Subscribe to our website for great new content every weekday!
Also Check out our awesome new health product that will make your life easier: