This Deep Cleansing Epsom Salt Mask combines the healing and cleansing powers of Epsom Salt and Honey to get of free radicals, hydrate your skin, and remove toxins from the face. I recommend deep cleansing masks at least once a week, especially if you wear makeup, as some of those products contain a lot of chemicals. This mask is a really good option because due to the properties of Epsom Salt it draws out toxins and impurities leaving your skin soft and smooth.
The Deep Cleansing Epsom Salt Mask is relatively simple and easy to make. It has two ingredients.
- Epsom Salt
These ingredients work together to create a super good Deep Cleansing Epsom Salt Mask that is very comfortable to apply and use.
The Honey has properties which help to purify the skin:
- Honey cleans out impurities from skin pores.
- Honey is naturally antiseptic; it has healing and soothing properties.
- Honey is a humectant so it moisturises, prevents wrinkles and soothes and heals dry patches.
- Honey helps in reducing acne scarring.
- It also has brightening properties.
Why Epsom Salt?
Epsom Salt is a great health booster and has lots of brilliant effects for the skin.
- Epsom salt pulls out toxins and impurities from the skin which helps detoxify skin and beautify it.
- Helps to absorb and regulate excess oil. This helps with Acne inflammation, oily skin and large pores.
- It is a very mild abrasive and helps to exfoliate skin, removing dead skin cells.
- If your skin is becoming leathery or rough Epsom salt softens and smooths it out.
- Cleanses and purifies pores.
- Epsom salt is rich in antioxidants that ward off free radicals that cause premature aging.
- It also helps prevent wrinkles and fine lines by exfoliating skin of flakes and dry skin that accelerates aging.
- It reduces and prevents formation of cellulite by reducing water retention and breaking up the old fat cells that accumulate and form cellulite.
How to Make?
This Deep Cleansing Epsom Salt Mask is super simple to make.
1 tsp Epsom salt
1 tbsp Honey
Mix the ingredients in a bowl with a spoon.
How to Use?
Apply the mask onto your face in a generous layer, and then wait thirty minutes or until it dries completely (whichever comes sooner). Wash off face with warm water. Then splash cold water afterward and pat your face dry with a paper towel. While the skin is still slightly damp, use your favorite moisturizer to lock in the moisture. I talk more about this method in my Rose Water Hydrating Mist Post.
Subscribe to our website for great new content every weekday!