Usually keeping a mask on overnight is inadvisable at best. However the Overnight Wrinkle Reducing Face Mask, is meant to be worn all night.
The Overnight Wrinkle Reducing Face Mask is relatively simple and easy to make. It has two ingredients.
- Full Cream Milk
All these ingredients work together to create a super good Overnight Wrinkle Reducing Face Mask that is very comfortable to apply and use.
Milk has a lot of benefits when applied to the skin:
- Contains Vitamin A which heals dry, flaky and peeling skin and is essential to promote healthy new cell division.
- Has Vitamin D which has a number of amazing skin benefits like boosting collagen production, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and promoting skin elasticity. Also helps in protecting skin from harmful influences, reducing acne and dark spots.
- Also contains Vitamins B6 and B12, which have moisturizing and healing properties, evening out the complexion and repairing scars and uneven skin.
- Milk has a range of other great constituents such as protein, biotin, magnesium, calcium, potassium, laci8c acid and selenium that each perform similar skin boosting functions.
Almonds are very beneficial for the skin:
- Almonds benefit your skin because of the nutrients they contain that include a range of vitamins, proteins and minerals.
- They revitalize their skin
- Any almond face pack comes with the benefits of reducing the signs of ageing, lightening and nourishing
How to Make?
This Overnight Wrinkle Reducing Face Mask is somewhat fiddly to make.
1/4 cup. Full Cream Milk (Raw milk is better but the other kind will do)
Soak the almonds in the milk overnight or all day. Blend the mixture in a blender.
How to Use?
Apply the mask onto your face in a generous layer, and then wait twenty minutes before going to sleep. In the morning wash face with warm water. Then splash cold water afterward and pat your face dry with a paper towel. While the skin is still slightly damp, use your favorite moisturizer to lock in the moisture. I talk more about this method in my Rose Water Hydrating Mist Post.
Leave a Reply