This face mask is for glowing, clear and healthy skin. The ingredients combine to give a clear glow and natural oil-free shine to your skin. They make the skin lighter and more even. This Face Mask for Glowing Skin’s ingredients are good for all skin types, but especially for oily skin.
This Face Mask for Glowing Skin is simple and easy to make. It has two ingredients.
The Honey has properties which help to purify the skin:
- Honey cleans out impurities from skin pores.
- Honey is naturally antiseptic; it has healing and soothing properties.
- Honey is a humectant so it moisturizes, prevents wrinkles and soothes and heals dry patches.
- Honey helps in reducing acne scarring.
- It also has brightening properties.
The lemon brightens, lightens, and clarifies the skin:
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time
- They help eliminate the over-production of oils.
- They are antibacterial and help to clear away acne, pimples and blackheads.
- Lemons have naturally exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells and toxins.
- Lemons help reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
How to Make?
This Face Mask for Glowing Skin is very easy to make.
½ tsp. Honey
½ tsp. Lemon Juice
Mix the two ingredients in small bowl with a wire whisk until well combined.
How to Use?
For this mask, prepping the skin is an important step that increases the effects of the mask and helps it to sink in and deeply cleanse.
For prepping your skin steam your face over a bowl of boiling hot water (off the heat) for two minutes. This will open up your pores and make the mask work better. You can add essential oils and Aloe Vera to the water to make it a more luxurious experience.
Now apply the mask to your skin and wait 15 minutes before washing off.