Mouth sores (moonh ka pakna in Urdu) is a common disease and all adults and children face this problem sometime in their life. The sores appear in mouth, sometimes only on the tongue. However, at other times they appear in the whole mouth and even the gums get affected. In the swear case it becomes very difficult to eat and even swallow the food. In this case one should eat curd, or drink milk shakes and a lot of water.
Doctors do not know the exact reason why mouth sores appear so they do not have a definite treatment for these sores. They generally prescribe pain relievers and anti-inflammatory medicines for the mouth sores. Sometimes these sores go in a week or so but other times one has to do something to treat these sores.
Here I share with you a tested remedy for the mouth sores which will definitely cure the mouth sores.
1 tablespoon Katha , which is used generally in Pan by Indians. (“It is also known as cutch, black cutch, cachou, cashoo, khoyer, terra Japonica, or Japan earth. And also katha in Hindi, kaath in Marathi, khoyer in Assamese and Bengali, and kachu in Malay”. Taken from Wikipedia.)
Brown lentils (sabut masoor) 1 tablespoon
- Burn the brown lentils. For burning take a frying pan, put the brown lentils in it, cover it with a lid and put it on high flame.
- When the lentils are burnt thoroughly make powder by grinding them thoroughly
- Grind Katha and make powder of it as well
- Now mix both the powders and sprinkle it on the affected parts of the mouth.
- Repeat this three to four times a day
- The mouth sores will go within two to three days
If this helps you try our home remedy for the cold. It is super effective!
On an unrelated side note Enter Our Ongoing Japanese Silk Suit Giveaway!
Disclaimer:This blog is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians. The reader should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to his/her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.