Do you suffer from dry, lank or thin hair? Ever find yourself despairing over excessive hair fall and limp brittle ends? Don’t worry! Try coriander juice as an amazing natural conditioner that works better than any of the bottled stuff. It makes your hair luscious, long, healthy and shiny. An additional benefit is that this conditioner is 100% natural and organic; therefore it has no side effects or chemicals.
This conditioner has only one Ingredient:
- Fresh Coriander Juice
Why Coriander Juice?
Coriander juice is a miracle worker for the hair:
- Coriander is full of essential minerals that nourish the scalp and strengthen the hair roots.
- Contains antioxidants that destroy free radicals, thus protecting your hair from the elements.
- Coriander stimulates hair growth and curbs hair loss because it is overflowing with essential proteins and nutrients.
- It is also antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-fungal, protecting your scalp and hair from bacteria, chemicals and getting rid of dandruff.
- Additionally it contains Vitamins K, C and A; which strengthen hair follicles and help it grow, resulting in thicker and more voluminous locks.
- It is a detoxifier, disinfectant and anti-inflammatory agent.
How to Extract CorianderJuice?
100 grams of Coriander Leaves with stalks attached.
Please Note: This makes enough juice for one use, for a person with hair reaching their mid back.
Wash and clean the leaves thoroughly, then chop the leaves roughly and use a juicer to extract the juice from the leaves. You should get approximately two to three tablespoons worth.
How to Use?
Apply all of the extracted juice like you would a conditioner but in dry hair. I tend to do this right before showering. Leave it in for 15 minutes or until your hair dries and then wash it out during your shower.
Find more great hair treatments here.